This page provides all of the key documents concerning the Quality in Careers Standard:
- the endorsement of the Standard by the four major associations of leaders of Schools & Colleges
- the single-page Introduction for Schools & Colleges
- the full and detailed Guide to the Standard
- the document which links to our Licensed Awarding Bodies, their contact details and the areas where they operate.
Note 1: When reviewing our Awarding Bodies please note that the historically individually-named CEIAG Quality Awards (e.g. “Investor in Careers”, or “Career Mark”) are no longer awarded, they have all been replaced by the single national CEIAG Quality Award – the Quality in Careers Standard.
Note 2: With effect from the end of March 2017, the previous providers of those individually-named awards became Licensed Awarding Bodies for the national Quality in Careers Standard. In respect of three of our Awarding Bodies, this means that (i) “Investor in Careers” is now the branded approach of the legal entity which is the Licensed Awarding Body “CSW Group”, (ii) “Career Mark” is now the branded approach of the legal entity which is the Licensed Awarding Body “Complete Careers”, and (iii) “Inspiring IAG” is now the branded approach of the legal entity which is the Licensed Awarding Body “Positive Steps” – all three of these Awarding Bodies use their brands to describe their approach to the delivery of the national Quality in Careers Standard.
Note 3: We now have 11 Licensed Awarding Bodies as at 25th February 2020 having appointed an additional Awarding Body licensed initially to work with schools and colleges in the North-East Region of England only.
- the Assessment Guide showing what our Awarding Bodies’ external assessors require when undertaking assessments and Board Guidelines on Virtual Assessments.
- the Brand Guidelines and logos for the Standard which all Awarding Bodies and Award Holders need to follow and use.