This page provides all of the key documents concerning the Quality in Careers Standard:
- the endorsement of the Standard by associations of leaders of Schools & Colleges
- the single-page Introduction for Schools & Colleges
- the full and detailed Guide to the Standard
- the document which links to our Licensed Awarding Bodies, their contact details and the areas where they operate.
When viewing our Awarding Bodies please note that the historically individually-named CEIAG Quality Awards (e.g. “Investor in Careers”, or “Career Mark”) are no longer awarded, they have all been replaced by the single national CEIAG Quality Award – the Quality in Careers Standard.
With effect from the end of March 2017, the previous providers of those individually-named awards became Licensed Awarding Bodies for the national Quality in Careers Standard. Principally this means that (i) “Investor in Careers” is now a brand of the legal entity which is the Licensed Awarding Body “CSW Group”, (ii) “Career Mark” is now a brand of the legal entity which is the Licensed Awarding Body “Complete Careers”, and (iii) “Inspiring IAG” is now a brand of the legal entity which is the Licensed Awarding Body “Positive Steps” – all three of these Awarding Bodies use their brands to describe their approach to the delivery of the national Quality in Careers Standard.
- the Assessment Guide showing what our Awarding Bodies’ external assessors require when undertaking assessments.
- the Brand Guidelines and logos for the Standard which all Awarding Bodies and Award Holders need to follow and use.