Thanks again for agreeing to support this updated 2022/23 Virtual Event for Schools & Colleges about Quality in Careers.
Below are the guideline questions we suggest you might answer in your video recording.
Included on this private page as well, you’ll find the video from Simon Jones of Bonjour Video for Schools, advising you how to prepare your video recording. It’s the same as last year’s, and we hope that you’ll welcome having the chance to update your recording, learning from last year.
In no particular order, please feel free to decide how you want to introduce your Awarding Body:
- Who are you? Please provide some organisation/company information for your Awarding Body.
- Where do you deliver? National, regional, local, broader?
- What would you say differentiates you as a Licensed Awarding Body?
- What is your approach to assessment and accreditation for the Standard? For example:
- Is mentoring included?
- Is it a staged approach?
- Is there face to face support?
- What is the support offer/access to advice if a provider needs it?
- What’s the process you follow? What will happen once a school or college, for example, signs up with you?
- Please tell the viewer something about your assessors and mentors and other staff involved.
- What’s your advice to anyone thinking of working towards the National Standard?
- How can anyone interested in working towards the Standard with your Awarding Body find out more (including about your costs) and get in contact with you? Please Note: We’ll be adding your email contact details on the screen to the final edit of your video – so it’s essential that you have provided Paul with the correct details you’d like us to display.
- Anything else you want to say to introduce your Awarding Body?
For ease, you can download a copy of Quality in Careers Brand Guidelines here.